For the ladies...WHYYYYY!!!??!!

2»

Replies

• juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Makes me glad I dont ahve a period. Too bad it'll come back when I lose more weight
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    oh I know aunt flow is on her way and I was 3 pounds heavier this morning than I was just 10 hrs ago and my belly is ROUND and I couldnt get my jeans buttoned. I hate this time but I only get mine 4-6 times and yr but it is hell on my body. I tried to get it on schedule and it just wont do it so my body goes in to storage mode or something. food goes in and NOTHING comes out and I really feel like a stuffed PIGGY. but once that week passes Im great
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I might get myself lynched for this but I never have cravings when I get my TOM,in fact its the other way around I lose my appetite all together.
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    cut yourself some slack indulging in a few guilty pleasures while TOM is around isnt going to hurt you.... if anything it may put you in a better mood so that you will want to go to the gym... remember is takes over 3500 extra calories to gain one lbs the rest is just water.
  • I'm right there with you today ... Can't exercise, and want oodles of chocolate ...
  • NO idea... but I never want anything healthy thats for sure, its junk and chocolate and anything with a high calorie and fat content....its coming up here soon too...ahhh lovely
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    This doesn't account for everything but your metabolic rate is slightly raised during the week prior to and the first couple days of your period. You are burning about 5-10% more calories than during the rest of the month. Beware though, this is only about 75-150 calories for most women.

http://caloriecount.about.com/women-burn-more-calories-period-q4262

Give yourself a break and allow a small treat and hopefully that will keep you from going full on binge!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    I dont crave chocolate. I crave fried chicken and french fries ughhh
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    lol. I am 100% with you! Last night I drove home and all I could think of was chinese food. Grease mmmm! But I refrained and had my normal dinner.
    And poor hubby is off today and has had to deal with my craziness all day. God love him!
    But I do find exercising helps with the cramps...the cravings no, but the cramps yes.
  • It's so nice to be a guy... :laugh:
  • I was like that last week!!! My poor fiance...lol. Like my MFP friends told me during my week of pure hell...Hang in there, just try to avoid the fried foods and eat as much as fruit as you can....sometimes it curves the craving for sweets. As far as the workouts..do your best, even if you get in 10mins a day its better than nothing.

You'll be back to it soon!!!
  • judy02
    judy02 Posts: 19 Member
    I good substitute for chocolate is the chocolate protein bars from GNC
This discussion has been closed.