Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Logging the food????

leblancb
leblancb Posts: 47
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I have been doing well with fitness pal, I have lost 23 lbs. I have not been logging my food the past week, because I have learned to count the calories and watch the fat grams and I am aware of my serving sizes.
Is that okay that I don't log my food as often??

Replies

• leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    I have been doing well with fitness pal, I have lost 23 lbs. I have not been logging my food the past week, because I have learned to count the calories and watch the fat grams and I am aware of my serving sizes.
    Is that okay that I don't log my food as often??
  • nikki128
    nikki128 Posts: 42
    If you are comfortable not logging that is fine. I would think you get to the point where you know calorie counts of food. Just be careful.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Logging the food makes me feel "accountable", if you know what I mean. Before I found this site, I kept a post it note inside of my Calorie King book and did it that way. Best of luck to you!!
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Personally, I need the accountability. I didn't log very well the last two weeks and my weight has plateaued (spelling?). I know it is b/c there are things I ate and didn't think about...but if you still see progress than that works for you!

:wink:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    I guess if you continue to lose the weight that you want, yes. If you notice you are gaining, I would continue to log again.

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.