Just saying Hi :)

jkellsworth
jkellsworth Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I've done this food log thing a few times, it ALWAYS works. The problem is staying with it. I am a 32 yr old military wife and mom with 2 kids. I have PLENTY of time in my day to coordinate some healthy meals and get some exercise but it never seems to be my priority. I'm not too much over weight, but a good 30lbs could go. I would be happy with 10! LOL.
I know my two biggest problems are 1. not drinking enough fluids, I am lucky if I can get 1/2. 2. not making exercise a priority. I have a gym membership, treadmill in my home, a great walking trail a few minutes from my house, plenty of exercise videos.. but yet MONTHS go by and I don't touch any of them. :(
BUT.. here I am again, making a commitment to try again. I'm hoping to recruit a few girls in the neighborhood to be a fitness buddy. Strength in numbers! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all,
Jenni

Replies

• BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Welcome! I know it's hard to get motivated but when you see the numbers on the scale go down, or you're clothes feeling loser you will be so motivated!!!
  • FitBride080611
    FitBride080611 Posts: 60 Member
    Try, try, try again! Welcome to this site and community--if you're looking for motivation to help keep you on the path, I'm sure you'll find it here. I jsut signed up on this site yesterday, and it's already made a huge impression on me, and I'm determined it'll help me reach my goals. Looking forward to hearing about your progress! You can do it!

--Maria
  • Hi Jenni! Welcome! I did the same last March. Did all kinds of exercise, eating well, and was losing then kind of became stagnant. Summer came with activites but I didn't lose a pound and still haven't. I have two little girls that move non stop so working out is never at the top of my list when I get home from work and haven't seen them all day. And I can't work out in the morning. I wish you the best!! And if you find something that works, send it my way!!
This discussion has been closed.