Hello

Options
Hi,
My name is Paula Banks 33 years old, born and raised in NY but now I call Norfolk, VA home. I am married with 2 boys ages 9 1/2 and 8. I am in the process of trying to lose 30 pounds. I lost 30 pounds last year, and has kept it off, now I am back to lose the next 30. My first goal is to get under 200 pounds, which I haven't seen in YEARS, and my ultimate goal would be to weigh in around 180. I am also training for my first 5K run/walk in March, which is something I have always wanted to do. So, I figured now or never!!!!! I wish everyone luck on their journey to their goal weight!! :-)

Replies

• kimrou123
    Options
    Hi Paula, my name is Kim and I live in Kitchener Ontario Canada. I too am 33 years old and I have three boys ages 12, 9, and 4. Congrats on losing those first 30 pounds and keeping it off. I would like to lose 20-25 pounds and try and get close to the weight I was before I had kids....I think it is great that you are training for the 5k. I have recently joined my fitness pal and am finding it really helps me when i document exactly what i am eating everyday. I wish you luck on reaching your weightloss goal....