Different Flavors In Water

Options
Has anyone else noticed that water has different tastes? I'm not talking about flavored water, I'm talking about plain water lol. Usually I drink GV Drinking Water from Wal-Mart, and at the moment I'm drinking tap water until I can get more. There is such a difference, and I'm not liking it much.

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I have. Where I grew up, we had cistern water and it was soooo delicious. I hate our water here where we live now, even filtered. A couple of drops of lemon juice makes it taste much better.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have been telling people that since I was a kid. I lived in the country and we had well water until I was 14, which has apparently made me sensitive to the different "flavors" of water. Even from one city to the next there are different flavors. I like the taste of Dasani, but the rest that I have tried give me heartburn! Crappy minerals! LOL!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i agree! for some reason i like nestle purelife water. i think it has the best tatse!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    oh, i have for sure. there are many bottles waters i can't stand the taste of, they are too soft i think. same with different city's tap water. and even, at different times in the same city. i know where i live, come winter they chemicals they use for cleaning the water change a little because there isn't as much water flow cause it's all frozen, and you can taste a difference for sure.