30 Day Shred results?

Options
2»

Replies

• leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    I seen results after day 9 but i had to stop as brought back pain in my knee from previous problem, bummer!
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I finished today and posted my results in success stories but will put them in here too so ppl can see it works....well did for me anyways!
    Weight loss = ZERO....however pls dont be put off by that. I ate badly most weekends and last weekend the lbs I did lose I put back on due to going to an alcohol and yummy food fuelled weekend. I'm sure if I ate what I was supposed to I would've seen greater scale results.
    However Inch results are awesome....well i think so for only a month! So here goes:

Arm - 11" 10.75" - down 0.25. Built a lot of muscle here though, for the first time in my life I have biceps!

Bust - 43" 42" - down 1 inch

Underbust- 36" 35" - down 1 inch

waist - 35" 34" - down 1 inch

Belly (navel) 42" 39" - down 3 inches!!

Hips 42" 38.5" - down 3.5 inches!!

Thigh 25" 23" - down 2 inches!!

Calf 14.5" 14" - down 0.5 inches

Ankle 9" 8.75 - down 0.25 inches

Total inch loss = 12.5"!!! in 30 days!!! Love it!!

I am now starting her slim down program.....well I will be on Monday, i've decided to devote the next few days to pure cardio to shred the fat on top of my newly formed muscles and make that scale move!!

Good luck guys! xxx
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    1lb of muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat, it just takes up less room.
  • iamabusymom
    iamabusymom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just bought the exact 2 dvds yesterday!! I'm starting the shred today. Not looking forward to the 'sore' that seems to go with it!! Good luck!!