WOW! found a great app and a website

Options
Hi all,

I'm sylvia and I'm new to the website and find it really great. Love the fact I can add my own recipes and find out how many calories there is in them. Fantastic as i cook alot.

Been dieting all my life and managed to handle it well but now i have two children, one only being 6mths old, i'm finding it difficult to get motivated. i do have my wii fit and i know that works but when i'm tired after running around after 2 kiddes, i can't be bothered.

Anyway i'm 148lbs and want to lose 16lbs. i'm gonna do it this time! hopefully with the help and support of others.

Replies

• NuclearGirl
    Options
    Hi Sylvia - welcome to MFP! It's a really great place to be! Good luck with your journey. :smile:
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm a wife of 20 years and mom of 4 great kids 5 to 18. I've lost 14 pounds and would like to lose 10 to 15 more. Add me a a friend if you'd like. I've found it great motivation to have the support of others.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love it here like the rest of us.
  • sylvia1970
    Options
    thanks guys for the replies, feel welcome already. You all seem to be doing really well so that says alot for the support you must have around you.

As i'm just starting i'll be weighing myself each monday morning and logging it down. Hope to share experiences with you all.

I found it particular difficult as i had a c-section and it really knocked me for six, physically and mentally. Now thats passing, I really do feel its the right time to start.