JM 30 Day Shred, plus more?

juliekhackney
juliekhackney Posts: 5
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
So Im curious for all you JM 30 Day Shred people. Are you doing anything other than just the video? For instance going to the gym and doing additional cardio + weight? Started the video then got sick and missed a week so starting from scratch on the video. I just felt as if I needed to be doing more cardio in addition to the video. Anyone else doing more or have the same feeling?

Replies

• AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    I've done The Shred once. Attempted second round and got sick. Attempted third round and got knocked up. :wink:

I had a 7 pound loss and lost 7.5 inches. I did nothing else. Did not take a rest day. Tracked my calories.

Good luck!
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    I want to start it too, I'm just waiting to get clearance from my Physical Therapist from an ACL sprain. I was wondering the same thing because I dont know that I would feel like I've burned enough if I dont do something else!! I'm interested in these answers as well.
  • I'm new to exercising and started with the 30 day shred so that's all i'm doing. in the first week i lost 2 lbs and 10 inches 1 on bust 1 on waist 1 on hips 2 on each thigh and 1.5 on each arm (OMG REALLY!! that was my reaction!!) all in only 7 days!!! i can't wait for the 30 day results!! also on march at walmart her ripprd in 30 days will be on sale and i am stoked about it!! only 24 minutes for that one so i know i can do it i preordered mine on the walmart website a week ago!
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    I had the same problem I finished level 1 in ten days then got sick but i am started again this week (one day 3 level 1) I also do the 'cardio party' dvd from zumba (46 minutes) and maybe some treadmill work or walking depending on energy level. I find with the zumba and 30 day shred I burn 700 ish cals a day and in just over an hour work out.

I added zumba so I felt I was doing more and ti feels good, (i only do zumba on the week days and do 30 day shred every day)

:D

good luck I am hoping we both dont get sick this time!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    After getting to level two on 30 day shred, I wanted more cardio so I got her fat blaster metabolism DVD or whatever its called and I did one in morning and one at night. I like the shred a lot better and found I was so tired in the morning after working out right before bed. I do like doing level one of the shred and taking a break and then doing level two. Just depends what your body can handle and when you cam fit everything in. I'm awfully sore after using those weights!
This discussion has been closed.