How often?

Options
2»

Replies

• MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Every single morning and sometimes before I go to bed. :embarassed:
    I thought I was the only one. I weigh in every single morning and every night. I can actually tell at night if I will may more in the morning or not by how mych the scale says before I go to bed.

This is so funny - same here! AND I can predict how much less I will be in the morning depending on how long I sleep, and how late I eat dinner. If I get 6-7 hours of sleep, I will lose 1-1.5 lbs per night. If 8-9 (rare), then 2 lbs comes off! When I tell people this, they look at me funny...I have no idea why! :embarassed: :laugh:

Yup. Me too. :ohwell:

Hi, everybody. My name is Jeff & I'm a weighaholic.

Welcome Jeff !! :drinker: :laugh:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I weigh every saturday morning BUT i only record the weight i am once a month after my period.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    bout once a month or so. I don't really care what I weigh. I care what my body fat is, how many miles I can run, and how I look with my shirt off. If I look good, feel good, and have low body fat %, why should I care what I weigh? (it took me a long time to get there, but now that I do, It's awesome to not care what I weigh).
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Me too! (you're not the only one with OCD - JK :laugh: )

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. :laugh:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

Me too! (you're not the only one with OCD - JK :laugh: )

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one. :laugh:

Yes that is one of my "sicknesses" lol!! I weigh myself frequently..because when I don't.. I end up gaining weight!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Ok, I changed to Friday but don't like the number so I'm going back to Mondays! hahaha:laugh:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I weigh-in on Friday's also..gives you a little more freedom for the weekends :)