Movie Forum

Options
This is an offshoot from the "Collections" post... I belong to a movie forum at MovieRF@aol.com. People send in reviews by email of any movies, whether new releases, classic, slasher, family, whatever. The forum administrator sends the reviews to all members of the forum via email. Members also can express their views about movie trends they like or dislike, bad remakes, etc. If you are a film fan or have seen a good (or bad) one and want to share, give it a try! I hope to see your review. Love to all, Patti

Replies

• Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This is an offshoot from the "Collections" post... I belong to a movie forum at MovieRF@aol.com. People send in reviews by email of any movies, whether new releases, classic, slasher, family, whatever. The forum administrator sends the reviews to all members of the forum via email. Members also can express their views about movie trends they like or dislike, bad remakes, etc. If you are a film fan or have seen a good (or bad) one and want to share, give it a try! I hope to see your review. Love to all, Patti
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Good Idea Patti!!!