Well, I'm Here!

Options
Hello!

I'm Christin. I currently weigh 200 lbs and find it horrifying! My worst weight was 215 lbs last year and I lost 25 lbs through careful dieting and exercise. I slowly slipped from a once in a while cheat, to maintaining my weight, to gaining again.

Last time I lost weight I used a system that was a combination of fasting and days where you did shakes for breakfast/lunch and a healthy dinner. It worked well and I learned a lot but I don't think I want to spend that much money this time, so I am going to try to do as much as I can on my own without purchasing a system.

This time, I am jumpstarting my weight loss with a fruit flush for 3 days, and then doing shakes or meal replacement bars for lunch and breakfast after that. For dinners, I will be eating lean proteins and lots of veggies!

The last time that I really dieted I was going to pilates and walking/running pretty regularly. My husband converted a whole room in my house into a space for me to exercise and even bought me a Wii with a balance board. I'm a little ashamed to say that we use it more for Call of Duty and Super Mario Brothers than what it was supposed to be used for... BUT all that is going to change! The room also has a Malibu Pilates machine, a stability ball and resistance bands.

Anyways, I think this is mostly for me... to get it down in writing that this is what I am going to do. I am going to a wedding in April and am going to be seeing a lot of people from highschool there. I weigh about 60 lbs more than I did then and am totally ashamed. I want to do my very best to lose as much as I can before then! However, that's only part of the reason I would like to lose weight. The other piece is that my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since last October and haven't had any success. I've read that getting into a healthy weight range can help, so I am trying to make my body a good environment so hopefully a baby will choose to live there for about 9 months or so. :)

So, I hope to hear from some of you and make some friends! I am looking forward to sharing with you all.

Very Best,
Christin

Replies