Thinking of our New Zealand members today

Options
Pebble321
Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
I know there are some people on here from New Zealand, so I just wanted to acknowlege the terribly tragic earthquake in Christchurch, and say that my thoughts are with all of you, especially those waiting for news of family or friends.
Know that there are virtual hugs flying over to you from all corners of the globe.
Ruby in Australia

PS. Sorry this comes under the heading of fun and games, clearly not the case for this message

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    in my thoughts and prayers
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    All in New Zealand are in my thoughts and prayers
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    In my family's prayers :flowerforyou:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Many prayers being sent
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your thoughts at this sad time. I live on the outskirts of Christchurch and thankfully me and my family are all ok. It is so hard watching the scenes on the news and feeling so useless at not being able to help those less fortunate :cry:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    much love to all in NZ:heart::heart: :heart:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread.

My prayers are with you all in NZ. :heart:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Prayers and thoughts are with everyone effected by this horrible event.
    ((hugs))
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have friends in Christchurch who luckily are safe and have been updating us with their facebook through their phones. Constantly praying for everyone over there. It has been a very rough few months with all the earthquakes.
  • krust6
    krust6 Posts: 3
    Options
    I know there are some people on here from New Zealand, so I just wanted to acknowlege the terribly tragic earthquake in Christchurch, and say that my thoughts are with all of you, especially those waiting for news of family or friends.
    Know that there are virtual hugs flying over to you from all corners of the globe.
    Ruby in Australia

PS. Sorry this comes under the heading of fun and games, clearly not the case for this message

Thanks heaps, am a Christchurch mum, and am so greatful for all the virtual hugs of support we have received :)