Hello all!!

Options
I just started this website I used to belong to another but they wanted my credit-card info all of a sudden, so I left that one. I'm currently 20 years old and I have been trying to lose the weight I put on after being with my ex boyfriend for 2years. I was in good condition before all of his cooking and dining out. I started out in June at 208ibs and i am currently at 179ibs... my weight-loss has kind of slowed down so i am trying to get back on track again! I am always looking to meet new friends so HI!!!! lol

Replies

• sexyby2008
    Options
    I just started this website I used to belong to another but they wanted my credit-card info all of a sudden, so I left that one. I'm currently 20 years old and I have been trying to lose the weight I put on after being with my ex boyfriend for 2years. I was in good condition before all of his cooking and dining out. I started out in June at 208ibs and i am currently at 179ibs... my weight-loss has kind of slowed down so i am trying to get back on track again! I am always looking to meet new friends so HI!!!! lol
  • cltimes2
    Options
    Hi! Welcome. I'd like the same screen name LOL...I'm hoping for the same :wink: Best of luck on your journey! You've already come a ways!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm glad you joined us! You will love it here! The people are really supportive and the site is easy to use.
    Congrats on the success you've already had! That's great! Keep up the good work!