Your favorite low calorie snacks?

Options
2»

Replies

• angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've always liked graham crackers. Most brands are around 65 calories for a large (double size) cracker. That will usually curb my sweet tooth. They come in chocolate and cinnamon as well..Yummy!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I like things like slice of whole grain bread with Tb of peanut butter(I use Smart Balance or other natural PB with no added sugar), applesauce(no sugar added), string cheese on occasions.

I also like sunflower seeds, walnuts, cashews, raisins, carrots or broccoli plain or with ranch. I also like to snack on cucumber slices or red bell peppers.

And ff no sugar added fudge pops are delicious way to get a treat of chocolate and not feel deprived. FF no sugar added pudding would be another but I'm not a big chocolate pudding fan(vanilla or pistachio that is another story) Lately I go for 140 cal Skinny cow mint ice cream sandwich. YUMMY! Or the veg option of tofutti cutie mint sandwiches. I have those too right now.
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Pears, Apples, Blood Oranges when in season, and almonds.
  • jenbcp
    jenbcp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love fiber one bars, hummus with veggies and peanut butter on apples/celery.
  • HQuinnsMom
    Options
    2 cups of popcorn, lightly seasoned with White Cheddar popcorn seasoning. Only about 60 calories for the whole thing.
  • nocode52
    nocode52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like dipping Celery in Frank's Hot Sauce
  • USCErin
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, tasty and only 80 calories! Pop Chips 100-calorie snack bags (bbq flavor is best!), Pringles 100-calorie packs, Special K berries cereal, to name a few!
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello boston cream pie pudding cups-60 calories!! absolutely sinful...the best...is jello temptations-lemon merange pie...80 calories and tastes like the real deal! then there is sugar free jello with 10 calories per cup and sugar free popsickles at 10 calories each. also merange cookies (chocolate walnut) if made correctly they are 30 calories each,very chocolate with the walnut crunch!