PLATEAU

Options
This happens to all of us. I am switching up my work outs, what I am eating, even tried to add another 60 calories everyday. Anythign else worked for anybody??

oh and I need more friends!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SMC_chick
    SMC_chick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need more friends, too. Add me. :glasses: Have you tried weight training or something more strenuous?
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

I took a quick peak at your diary - looks pretty good. I have a lot more to lose than you - but from what I have heard and read, can you try cutting out your starchy carbs at dinner. instead have them all at breakfast and lunch and have fruit a a carb at dinner?

sounds like you are doing the right things, switching up the workouts, food etc. Probably just take a little time for that last little bit to go.
  • kelsiemojean
    kelsiemojean Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have read it is better to eat fruits in the morning. I appreciate your feedback!
  • benitocereno
    benitocereno Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I agree with SMC_chick about weight training, it helps a ton. Another thing you can try doing is increasing your protein intake for the day. Most nutritionists recommend more than MFP does, usually between .8-1.5 g / lb per day. It will help with your lean muscle retention, and through that, with fat loss :smile:. Good luck!

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-fundamentals-of-fat-loss-diets-part-2.html