Any Ladies Under 5'?

Options

Replies

• Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'1", so not quite as short as you wanted, but still a short one.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I'd love any other short girls like me on my friends, feel free to add :)
  • suenoslt
    Options
    Oh, add me as your friend. This is going to be great, we can help each other out.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" so a little taller than you asked for, but I'm over halfway to my goal :) Feel free to add me.
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm just at 5'. I've lost over 80 pounds from my highest weight to my current weight at 115-120 pounds.

Baba.jpg

37947_451892534032_506814032_5357433_5117395_n.jpg
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    OMG! MissMiller! You look great!!! Thanks for posting and giving us motivation.
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im just under 5' . Im 148cm...I think thats 4' 11"ish?? who knows....Im just compact as most of my friends tell me...or they call me a pocket rocket! lol

Anyway, feel free to add me. It'll be good to share the journey with similar sized MFP friends :)
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm just at 5'. I've lost over 80 pounds from my highest weight to my current weight at 115-120 pounds.

Baba.jpg

37947_451892534032_506814032_5357433_5117395_n.jpg

Thanks for your photos! You look awesome! They are so inspiring. Thanks so much for posting them :)
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    MissMiller -- I think you are an inspiration to all us petite women. You look amazing. Congrats!
  • Amber_2005
    Amber_2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11". I decided I really needed to get back in here in January, so I haven't really had a lot of success yet because I still have 45+ lbs to go. Feel free to add me!!!
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi - just saw your post I am 4'11" - feel free to add me too! Angie x I am in the UK
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Just over 5' . 3 lbs lost so far and 7 to go... Its soooooo hard, but its inpiring to see other pettite ladies lose weight! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • PeterPan132
    Options
    I'm 5' and half an inch - I love being small, but do like my extra half an inch :smile:
  • cocochanel2
    Options
    5' 1" and have not lost an ounce since January - 126lbs and trying to lose 7lbs!!!!!!
  • anneleclerc
    anneleclerc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    4 foot 11! ... add me!... new to this site, so don't know anybody !
  • metajess
    metajess Posts: 29
    Options
    5'3" and since 2009 ive lost 59.6 pounds to date (start weight was 278)
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well I actually lie and say that I am 5'2" but actually it is more like 5'1 1/4" - but that is too much to say or write so I round it out.
    I do know that when you are short and gain 5 lbs it can look more like 10 lbs and it goes the same way for loosing. I just lost my first 5 lbs - I am on 1200 calories and am trying not to eat my earned calories because I think it just defeats my purpose. It's not like I am doing any heavy weight lifting or running so I am comfortable with just eating under 1200 calories. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • phatphd
    phatphd Posts: 45
    Options
    I guess I'm the shortest so far. I'm 4'8" and would love to have other short friends to commiserate with here on MFP. I do think weight loss at this height is a whole different ballgame...
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" and I have lost a total of 46 lbs. My goal is to make it an even 50 (115 lbs) by my 30th birthday on Aug. 18th!! I have had the best success with losing the most weight using the Beachbody programs such as ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbofire. I started with Turbo Jam probably 4 or 5 years ago. Now I am getting ready to start P90x on Monday to push myself to my goal. I started MFP in January and this has been another big help in loosing those last few. Feel free to add me!!! I am always curious to see how ladies my size eat and exercise-there's not too many like us!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!