Anyone play Kinect?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hizzle85
    Hizzle85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love my kinect!! The Adventures game, the part with the obstacle course, made me sore the first few times I played it! We also got Joy Ride, which doesnt do anything for lower body but my arms got a good workout.
    I LOVE Dance Central. Its so fun, and I was definitely sweating! Same with Zumba- it was so much harder, but I love it
    We have the Fighters Unleashed game, or whatever it's call, but i havent played it yet.
    We also got the your shape, which is fun, but definitely low key compared to the others.
    Yay Kinect fun!!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest loser game and really kicks my butt! I usually light weights and run on the ellipical but my wife bought the game cause she hates lifting so I snuck in and played it a few times and no lie I was exhausted! I would def recommend it!
  • zerogurlie
    Options
    awesome! i play kinect... it's fun, and a workout! congrats on your weightloss!
  • yywminott
    yywminott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I got my Kinect at the beginning of February, and I love it! I play Kinect Adventures with my son, and my husband and I play Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout. I love BLUW because it helps keep track of your stats and calorie burn info. I play at least an hour a day, and for me, that's REALLY good, lol! ...thinking about getting Zumba, too.
  • JaredTheGeek
    JaredTheGeek Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just wrapped up the Men's Health Ultimate Fat Burning workout on Your Shape Fitness Evolved and loved it. I also have Dance Central and I admit that its a lot of fun.

Its nice to get up in the morning and just hit the Kinect for the workouts.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and watching what I eat is all I did and I lost a good amount of weight. They have a Bollywood class you can download that i have been told is a lot of fun but I will not due as to not damage my masculine sensibilities.