ot: GAS PRICE RANT

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
Dear speculators,

Shut the hell up with your $7/gal in 2 years BS. Word is, that your speculations have caused us the $4/gal to date. Please quit helping the fatcats of the oil companies get richer by merely setting the prices higher than they even dreamed of.

I am not totally convinced that this is not an economical global warfare on the US. They are deliberately crippling the US economy. Why do I think this, because this is what we did to Russia and won, we hit them economically.

I have always been a car nut, but I have reached the point where I would quit driving and use any new forms of transportation to stick it to the middle east and the oil tycoons. Sorry UAW.

Whew. I feel better.

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Dear speculators,

Shut the hell up with your $7/gal in 2 years BS. Word is, that your speculations have caused us the $4/gal to date. Please quit helping the fatcats of the oil companies get richer by merely setting the prices higher than they even dreamed of.

I am not totally convinced that this is not an economical global warfare on the US. They are deliberately crippling the US economy. Why do I think this, because this is what we did to Russia and won, we hit them economically.

I have always been a car nut, but I have reached the point where I would quit driving and use any new forms of transportation to stick it to the middle east and the oil tycoons. Sorry UAW.

Whew. I feel better.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Dear speculators,

Whew. I feel better.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I absolutely 1000000% agree with everything you just said! .....er..wrote
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Something tells me that if we were to really know the truth.....we'd recoginze ALOT of names from D.C. if we had the ability to see who was oil futures trading.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Here, Here.

Jolly well said, ol chap.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    ummm hello.... what is the history of our current president but an oil family? Not to mention a bunch of other politicians.

Don't even make me go conspiracy theory on ur heiny :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    $35.00 for 1/4 of a tank. I used to fill my car up for $45 and it would last 2 weeks. Now it is over $75 to fill my car. It is crazy. So they make family size scooters????
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    me + gas = not friends right now.

reasons:

1) i can never go home to see my family because it now costs me $30 for the drive (instead of the $10 it took 2 years ago)

2) i had to buy a bike to get my butt around town these days (ps: great exercise and it actually is fun, but i sweat my booty off)

grrr gas prices.