Follow up on visit with EX!!!!!!

Options
The drive sucked. It was 6 hours there and six hours back and we did it all in one day. It was funny b/c when I got there his wife said " you look great, you have gotta tell me what you are doing." I really didn't even talk to him much. Me and his wife spent most of the time talking about eating right and going to the gym and I showed her this site. I even went to the grocery store with her and showed her some of the "good for you foods that I buy" I think that he was jelous that I was spending time with his wife and we were'nt talking to him!!!! They have a 3 month old baby girl and she was sooooooo cute. i held her and played with her all day. My son's excited b/c now he has a sister to play with. All in all it was not a bad trip.I didn't cry when I left like I thought I was going to, But I did cry for a minute this morning when I went to my son's room to wake him up b/c I forgot that he wasn't here. He's never been gone for more than a day or 2 before so It will take some getting used to b/c he's not coming back till school starts

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The drive sucked. It was 6 hours there and six hours back and we did it all in one day. It was funny b/c when I got there his wife said " you look great, you have gotta tell me what you are doing." I really didn't even talk to him much. Me and his wife spent most of the time talking about eating right and going to the gym and I showed her this site. I even went to the grocery store with her and showed her some of the "good for you foods that I buy" I think that he was jelous that I was spending time with his wife and we were'nt talking to him!!!! They have a 3 month old baby girl and she was sooooooo cute. i held her and played with her all day. My son's excited b/c now he has a sister to play with. All in all it was not a bad trip.I didn't cry when I left like I thought I was going to, But I did cry for a minute this morning when I went to my son's room to wake him up b/c I forgot that he wasn't here. He's never been gone for more than a day or 2 before so It will take some getting used to b/c he's not coming back till school starts
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: I bet its sooo hard....but he's (your son) is in good hands honey...enjoy the time and I know you'll be counting the days till he comes home:heart::heart: :heart: