Measuring cups??

Options
Hi guys

Have seen lots of references to measuring cups for working out food servings. Which ones should I use and where would I get them from?

At the moment I am weighing things like rice/pasta/potatoes on the scales, but when it comes to servings of things like spaghetti bolognaise or whatever I've no idea what I'm really serving so a measuring cup might help??

Replies

• muskogee
    Options
    Walmart
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    there are different ways of measuring different things. Liquids are measured using measuring cups just for liquids and dry goods (flour, cereal, etc) use measuring cups made just of that. You can purchase both at a Wal-Mart, Target, K-mart, kitchen gadgets shop, etc. You will all so need to purchase measuring spoons. Find a set that goes from an 1/8 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon. I also own a set of kitchen scales which is very helpful. Those can be purchased at the same places also. Hope this helps you and if when you get into the store and your not sure which is which, just ask some one and I'm sure they will help you of which are used for liquids and which are used for measuring dry products.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have scales and the measuring spoons, it's just the reference to "cups" that is confusing.