Inspired by a friend

Options
Hello, today is my first day! My goal is to loose 90 pounds. I have been dieting my whole life and I am ready to loose the weight for good! I was inspired by a friend who has been using Myfitnesspal and is very pleased with it. So here goes.......

Replies

• poohkrazy05
    Options
    Good luck! I have been using this site since 1/4/11 and I to was inspired by a friend. I have lost 11 lbs and I am please with it, but of coarse want to lose more. My goal is to be at 130lbs by august. It sometimes is disappointing when you weigh in and lose nothing but I keep going because I have tried other diets and they did not work for me and this one is do far. So good luck on your journey to a new you.
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have around 90lb to lose as well! Not doing brilliantly so far but thats my own fault! Love this site though :) Hope you do well!
  • middlegoss
    Options
    Hey I too was inspired by a friend! I have a total of 89 lbs to lose..... I joined up on 1/7/11 and have lost 14 pounds. The more friends you add the more support you have, add me if you want to!! Have a great journey!! THIS DOES WORK
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    No diet here just eating better pays off!! great luck 2 ya!