I can't believe it actually works!

Options
marji4x
marji4x Posts: 145 Member
I weighed myself this morning after a week of "dieting" and I've lost 3 lbs!

I can't believe it! I say "dieting" because I am still eating plenty of yummy foods and I even let myself indulge in a cookie on days when I had gotten a lot of exdercise...I don't feel like I am on a diet but I am losing the weight!

I love this website so much. I know most people post with huge success stories but I am excited here at the beginning of the road! I can't wait to see more results! It's so encouraging :D

~marji

p.s. My birthday is coming up and this is the best motivation for not overdoing it on junk food and cake ;D

Replies

• kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    KEEP UP TEH GOOD WORK> LOG ALL your calories honesty
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 3 pounds loss!! Happy birthday in case I miss it :flowerforyou:
  • carollane
    carollane Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! It is amazing that watching your calorie intake and exercising really does work!! Who would have thought!!! LOL:heart:
  • kpops
    kpops Posts: 5
    Options
    You're doing great. Well done. It feels so good to lose so easily...
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo!!! Great Job!!! I wish you the best :)
    I myself am noticing how awesome this website is so Im right there with you. I have lost 1lb since Saturday when I joined. :):)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i will be weighing in for the first time since joining in about 7 hours so hopefully i get simlar results.
  • kimdummermuth
    Options
    Congrats. I just had my birthday yesterday and let me tell you I got to go out to eat with my parents and another time with hubby. I just went in ordered a fav that was a little healthier and cut everything in two.. lol took 1/2 home. I was even full after! i got popcorn at the movies with hubby but no butter on it. We drank water instead of pop.. its the little changes that make the difference. The best thing is I am losing and don't feel like I am on a diet. I just watch what I eat.... Good luck!!!!
  • sageslippers
    Options
    Great job!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Don't be discouraged if you have weeks with no or with little loss, weight loss truly does catch up (or jump ahead) ultimately, based on your deficit. Stick to it and you WILL achieve your goals. :flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That attitude is what will care you through to the end of your journey!!! Way to go!! I cna hear it in your voice and see it in your writing!! This website will work miracles for you if you let it!! There will be tough times but the support and motivation that you will get from MFP will be there for you when you need it!! Congrats!!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job. This site really works for you if you use it. New user myself and I am loving it. Keep up the awesome work.:smile:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    When you don't feel like you are om a diet you can do this forever! I'm GLAD for you the monkey is now off your back! Go and make great food choices and never feel deprived! When you choose to eat something not so healthy enjoy every bite and then get right back on eating healthy again. No regreats just living a full life.
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are all so awesome and motivational! Thanks for all the encouragement!
  • nellybelmo
    nellybelmo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    so aggrivated. I just started but am at the heaviest I have ever been 130, and not losing any weight and working out like crazy. Hopefully I start seeing results.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    great job!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!