Before and Current (41 lbs down!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job!! Congrats on your hard work!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    How did I not know that you were a shortie, girl? haha I guess I figured since we're twins we were closer in height! :laugh:

ANYWAYS ---> YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! You have come so far & I have loved sharing the past severeal months with you in this journey! You're amazing & should be so proud of your accomplishments! :heart:
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That, horseback riding, is one thing I want to do when I get enough weight off. Gorgeous horse! Is it yours?
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That, horseback riding, is one thing I want to do when I get enough weight off. Gorgeous horse! Is it yours?

Yep, that's my stallion Poco, he's probably one of the top loves of my life!

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
    Thank you all so so much for all of your kind words! It's been a long journey and I still have quite a ways to go :)
  • jsecret
    Options
    [before-1.jpg?t=1298484700
    Here's a current and before from today!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow, can definitely tell a huge difference! Great job!
  • jsecret
    Options
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and your horse is gorgeous! :)
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations as you look wonderful - love the picture of the horse too - beautiful - keep up the fantastic work - a real inspiration to all of us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!