I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

Okay I just took a two week break and now I'm back and it feels good (so far). I have been having some health problems that just made me want everything bad for me and I just wanted to shove everything in my face! So I did and now I'm starting over. But the main thing is that I have decided that I'm ready this time and I have to do this! I'm ready to start a family and I can't do that until I loose a lot of weight! So my boss bought me two pacifiers to keep me motivated! So here is to me not falling off the wagon again!

Replies

• Okay I just took a two week break and now I'm back and it feels good (so far). I have been having some health problems that just made me want everything bad for me and I just wanted to shove everything in my face! So I did and now I'm starting over. But the main thing is that I have decided that I'm ready this time and I have to do this! I'm ready to start a family and I can't do that until I loose a lot of weight! So my boss bought me two pacifiers to keep me motivated! So here is to me not falling off the wagon again!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :flowerforyou: Good for you kbrain. That is wonderful, you can do this you really can.

Eve