Holy Cow am I really that size!

Options
Woot Woot!!! I'm in a size 12 and they are comfortable!!! Skipped right over the 14's LOL OMG a size 12 I never in my wildest dreams thought I would make it!!! Ok bring on a size 10!!!

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Mary!!! I wear a 10 or 12 now and love it - but really believe I will be buying shorts in an 8 for summer. You have accomplished a lot - you're looking great!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! GREAT job!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! :love: Congrats and keep it up! Thanks for posting!:drinker:
  • Lydbell
    Options
    That is really great! Good for you! :happy:
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I was just thinking this morning that I would like to be a size 10, but that I know I can be a size 12. I will be so excited when I finally get there. Right now I think I am just entering 16's (but still wear all my 18's but I put them in the dryer now TRYING to shrink them - instead of hanging them so not to shrink them even the tiniest smidge). I can't wait to wear those 12's!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    WHOOP! WHOOP! *Doing happy dance* ...you think I can log it in my excercise??!! :wink: :laugh:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • cathrinebock
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome. :) I haven't been a size 12 since high school, so I know I'll be excited when I make it that far. :)
  • Lydbell
    Options
    WHOOP! WHOOP! *Doing happy dance* ...you think I can log it in my excercise??!! :wink: :laugh:

LOL love it!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    woohoo. I was a 12 once in ELEMENTARY school my step mom had hemmed up some of my step sisters pants for me in 5th grade. :( They were lose but fit. I can't even imagine a 12, yet I hope to get to a 8-10.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmagne
  • sparrow747
    Options
    congrats! i haven't been in size 12 since i was in 7th or 8th grade! i can't wait to join you!
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :heart: :wink: Thats great Mary. I am so proud of you. I have not seen 12s since 2005 and that was so short.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    thats fantastice well done
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Super! You have to feel great!:flowerforyou:
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :heart: :wink: Thats great Mary. I am so proud of you. I have not seen 12s since 2005 and that was so short.

You will see it again Sis the way your going keep focused and stay positive. I love you!
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    congrats !!!!!! keep going:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!