Day 350!

Options
What a journey I have been on since starting here at MFP! At 257lbs, and after trying several diets, I had pretty much given up on loosing weight. With all of the support that I found here, and finally feeling like I wasn't alone and the only one struggling to loose weight, I am finally PROUD of me, myself and I! That is something that has always been hard for me to say. When I logged in here today, it popped up, day 350. One year is right around the corner! As of right now, I am down 92lbs, and have 26 more to go. Do I think I will be able to live without MFP after I get to 140? NOWAY! This place keeps me real, and keeps me accountable for what I place in my body. Basically I just wanted t say thank you, to everyone here, for being supportive and ready to listen when ever I have needed it.

Now it is my turn to give back! I recently enrolled at workout warehouse in Springfield Ohio. There is a lady there, who's name is Jeanne Brown, that is 86 years old and getting ready to do her 24th annual mile superswim for diabetes on 3/6/11. She is accepting donations at the gym for the cause, and I have started a fundraiser to help her out. I am a independent distributor for Scentsy, and have formed a fundraiser party for her on my website. All profit from this party will be donated to her cause on 3/6/11. If you would be interested in taking a look at the party, or placing a order, the link is: https://melaniecupps.scentsy.us/Home. Click on the Swim for Diabetes party to help her out. All help would be deeply appreciated! Thanks again, Melanie

Replies

• christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    amazing!! awesome job!!!!!!! :)
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You are awesome!!! I am glad to have been there with ya most of the way. I've seen you succeed and you have kicked butt! So happy to be your friend and proud of you. You rock!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    GREAT JOB! AMAZING SUCCESS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!