Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Butt needs work!

The weight is coming off-- great! But my backside needs some toning in a big way. I find when I'm toning up, I mostly concentrate on my arms, back, abs, and chest. Anyone know of some good butt-lifting exercises? :bigsmile:

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Squats are awesome! This site has some awesome exercises too http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Squats and lunges work wonders..google different variations of both cuz they all work the muscles in different ways!
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    check out celan eating website... a tons of workouts for the booty!
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    Squats and lunges are the way to go. If you go to a gym, the hip abduction machine and the back extension machine work out the booty pretty well too:)
  • Leg curls,squats, lunges and when at home you can do this

Lay on your back with your feet flat on the ground. push up with your feet and poke your belly button towards the ceiling. You can either do that for reps or hold the position for as long as possible.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Squats, lunges, leg press and the abductor/aductor machine-thing. Build up the muscles in your upper thighs and your butt will follow.
  • My bum and I thank you all for your input!