what are the best crackers?

Options
2»

Replies

• Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's Multi-Grain snack crackers! Or anything from Kashi TLC is usually choke full of fiber and good stuff.

I agree! The Trader Joe's crackers are the best! You can have 22 and it's only 140 calories! And they have fiber. I eat them with an ounce of Trader Joe's Goat's Milk Brie. An ounce is only 90 calories and an ounce of goat's cheese seems like much more than an ounce of cow's hard cheese for some reason. Delicious!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Triscuits.. just 2 ingredients... wheat and salt

I might have to take another look at triscuits! I do buy Kashi crackers although I wonder about some of the ingredients in them. I would say buy something with the fewest ingredients and definitely don't buy any cracker with HFCS or any kind of partially hydrogenated oil.
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    I really like the Kellogg's All Bran Multi-Grain crackers. It's only 130 calories per serving (18 crackers) and has 5g of fiber. I often eat 1/2 a serving with a laughing cow cheese wedge.

I like this idea! Sometimes I just need a little something to keep going. Thanks!
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    I love me some triscuits!!
  • krisvtx8777
    Options
    I prefer airy crackers because I tend to go overboard with chip like things.

I like

Kim's magic pop onion flavor(15 cal-big as a tortilla)
    Special K cracker chips (110 cal for 30)
    Wasa Crisp N Light (20 each I believe)
    Edward & Sons Exotic Rice Toasts (60 cal for 7 crackers)
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Triscuits.. just 2 ingredients... wheat and salt

Agreed and absolutely LOVE these!! :)
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Just read the labels....I'll take triscuts any day!!

Triscuits: WHOLE WHEAT, SOYBEAN AND/OR PALM OIL, SALT. CONTAINS: WHEAT. BHT ADDED TO PACKAGING MATERIAL TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS.

Wheat Thins: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, CORNSTARCH, MALT SYRUP (FROM BARLEY AND CORN), INVERT SUGAR, MONOGLYCERIDES, SALT, VEGETABLE COLOR (ANNATTO EXTRACT, TURMERIC OLEORESIN). CONTAINS: WHEAT. BHT ADDED TO PACKAGING MATERIAL TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS.

There also is a brand called Kavli with a minimum amount of ingredients and no additives.
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Special K's new Chip Crackers are YUMMY!!
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Triscuits, definitely. The thin crisps are good, as well, and you can eat more of them!
  • christenmc
    Options
    blue diamond almond thins or triscuits
  • sbanders
    Options
    Special K crackers with Laughing cow cheese is amazing
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers
    Gluten Free!
    15 140 calories
    Ingredints. Brown Rice Meal, sesame seeds,potato starch, Quinaoa seeds, safflower oil, flax seed, amaranth seeds , tamari soy sauce power, Maltodextrin (Corn) salt.

LOve these
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I like the whole grain triscuits with 61% less sodium