First Day Here

Options
My friend told me about this site, and I love it already! I am so impressed with all of the tracking abilities. I can't believe it is free!

So, today is the first day of my weight loss journey. I have been overweight since I hit my teen years, and I am so ready to see what it feels like to be healthy. In all of my previous weight loss journeys I have struggled to make it past the first month. My biggest obstacles have been lack of accountability and always trying to do it alone. So... I am thrilled that this site offers a way to connect with others for support and tracking devices for accountability.

Replies

• anitaholcomb
    Options
    Good luck! Today makes my second day and I love it also. Like you, a friend turned me onto the site and I have already recruited two others. Together we can all keep one another on track and offer encouragement. Here's to health and skinny jeans!
  • Sisijake
    Options
    I've been watching my weight on this site for a couple of weeks. This is my first day to post anthing. I really enjoy tracking my foods and exercise. I feel so much better since I've cut back on sugar. Need to start exercising more. Going to join the gym soon. good luck to you. Hope to talk to you again.:happy:
  • gdbrindley
    Options
    This is only my 3rd day here and I love it. I've made MAJOR lifestyle changes in the last 4 weeks. I quit smoking and have replaced it with exercise. I also gave up the beer (loved my Miller Lite). I've been doing cardio 6 days a week (elliptical machine) for 30 minutes everyday and have joined the gym again and am faithfully going 3 days a week to do cardio and weights. I haven't felt this good in a very long time. I've lost 9 lbs. already and have would like to lose another 15. It's very hard to get started, but once you get in a routine and you see how good you feel it makes you really WANT to exercise and eat healthy. Good Luck!
  • timetoshrinkk
    Options
    My first day also :) Good luck and i hope also that with support from the communtiy will aid my weightloss and stop me from giving up!