HIT THE 50 MARK!!!

Options
I'm Soo happy that I found MFP yesterday - it made all the difference!

With the food log, excerise log and of course the message board I was DEAD ON yesterday with my program and I HIT THE 50 LBS mark!!!

I can't tell you how very happy I am! I'm now just a few pound shy of the 1/2 way goal and I KNOW I will and CAN do it!!! My honeymoon is in 24 days and I was determined to be able to go horseback riding with my husband on the beach and have our romantic lunch ... NOW I CAN!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for being here!!

Replies

• agoessli
    agoessli Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congrats on all you have done so far...keep up the GREAT work!
  • larkinestelle
    Options
    keep on the good work . I just started and want to lose fifty lbs... Can't wait to get there like you.:happy: :happy:
  • anjelt
    anjelt Posts: 21
    Options
    congrats! You are definately an inspiration! Hope you have a great honeymoon!
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow. How inspiring! Congratulations. I bet you're looking wonderful. I hope you have a blast! Enjoy.
  • 18HeatherF
    18HeatherF Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is sooo great! you must be feeling amazing! you are a true inspiration! Whenever I get down on myself, i think about people like you who share your stories! and that helps me keep my goal in mind!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Enjoy your honeymoon after all your hard work!
  • Georgie_P
    Options
    Thank you everyone -

When we got married in August I weighed close to 250 and try to mentally convince myself that yes I could wear a wedding dress and look great - well I was a VERY happy bride since I got to marry the man of my dreams but now looking back at the wedding I'm sorry I didn't have the motivation then like I do now. I'm giong to add the wedding to my profile pictures so I never forget...

But now I can look at Valentine's day picture without fear ... I never allowed full body pictures to be taken of me because I was really good with the face looking like it did and not the body... now .. I'm looking forward to the camera ..

Thank you AGAIN to everyone -- I just could not wait to share this morning!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    50lbs is amazing!!! congrats!!!! I cannot wait to get to that mark