Mexican Restaraunt

Options
Hey guys.. going out the with people from the office... what is the best to eat and drink...I know Iwill have at least one margarita max!! but what food to eat so I am not looking crazy ???

Help

Replies

• emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Fajitas, order them with cooked with no oil, and served with salsa (no to both cheese and sour cream) and with corn tortillas... super tasty and low cal and fat!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    fajitas are a good bet, black beans if they have them. Taco salad no shell no cheese, lots of salsa for dressing. If they have broiled fish tacos is a good bet as well.

Have fun. Chips and salsa always my downfall and I really don't care as I love chips and salsa.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Or cocktail shrimp yum!
  • barberella
    Options
    Chicken fajitas are definitely good if you could stay with just them and without the tortilla. Plus, a lot of vegetables...
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Stay away from the chips! Replace cheese and sour cream with salsa. I know some places have a marinated chicken breast meal. Or, ask for a to-go box right when you get your food. Before you even start eating, cut every portion in half and put it one half in the box. That's a good trick to keep your portions reasonable!