losing to fast

Ok I lost another 3 pounds I think I might be losing to fast. I guess I need to eat more cause I am only eating about 600 to 900 cals!!!!!!!

Replies

• Ok I lost another 3 pounds I think I might be losing to fast. I guess I need to eat more cause I am only eating about 600 to 900 cals!!!!!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    or you could get to your goal faster and start your maintenance calories/plan... which means you play around bringing in more calories once you've lost your weight and as soon as you start to gain one to two pounds you'll know how many calories you'll need daily to maintain your goal weight
  • HOLY...Thats not even enough calories to survive. You need to eat A LOT more than that, soon your body will start storing the fat cuz it'll go into starvation mode, eat more!!!!:wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    Please go by the recommended calorie intake you were given when you did your profile when you signed up on MFP. It is not healthy to eat 600-900 calories a day. Your body stores fat because you are starving it- and it will divert all nutrition to keeping you alive. Don't keep this up: you can (and will) affect your health and it could be dangerous. If you don't believe us, please go to your doctor or a respected nutritionist for their expert opinion.