Weight loss as a hobby

Options
a_freeman
a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
It struck me last night that my diet has become a hobby. I log onto MFP every morning to post weigh in, exercise and breakfast. I anxiously record meals as soon as I finish and read the blogs. I look at the graphs even thought they barely change. Now I'm posting. Maybe the next thing I will do is buy t-shirts with weight loss messages. Hopefully I won't go that far. I don't know if being fixated is good or bad. It's just where I seem to be today.

Replies

• kayelkay
    Options
    Hahaha at least it's a productive and healthy hobby!
  • tsgeneva
    Options
    Want to join up and help motivate each other? I am where you are!!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Me too! Its my other facebook!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Welcome to MFP. You're in for it now.

I'm a bit obsessed with it.
    I also have a blog where I post pics of all my meals and weights and treadmill readouts. :happy:
  • sneakers71
    Options
    oh yes. almost completely addicted...but that's not a bad thing, right?
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options
    Yep, totally obsessive about it. :D
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Good thing to know that I am not the only one obsessed with MFP. And I agree, this is my other facebook too. Whether it is a bad or good thing, it makes you aware of the process you are making on this journey. I say that is a good thing.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    It's not just a hobby to me. It's a lifelong, in-depth research study I'm conducting with myself now. Experiments and results keep me fully entertained and interested. I love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!