This is my first post! Be gentle with me!

Options
:laugh
Hi, I am posting for the first time! I dont know how much sense I will make. I lost around 40 lbs a year ago from a new medication that was medically necessary. Since my med has been changed I have gained 20lbs back. :sad:
I would love to find some people who could give me the motivation to exercise and log on daily. I love to walk, yoga, hike, just be outside. I used to love horseback riding in high school but havent done that in years. I feel too heavy to burden the horse! I am in my fortys, a nurse and work full time. I love to read and have dogs. Oh, yeah and female and married. Love to communicate with someone to help!:

Replies

• timetoshrinkk
    Options
    I am new today also :) Good luck on your weightloss journey you can do this! xo
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You took the first step by coming here! Be proud of that! You can definitely add me! My MFP buds are who get me through the day! They motivate me daily to keep going!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Welcome!

Lucky you that you already have a huge list of activities you love. Do them!

Eat foods you love that love your body back.

Think only loving thoughts.

We're so glad you're here!!!

Charmagne
  • staffsnat
    Options
    Hiya Nurse, I'm your 'man'........or should I say woman!! First time for me too. My son introduced me to the site a while ago but I didn't do anything on it. I am 57, 5ft 2ins, married and fat, lol... I joined Slimming World in Oct last year but couldn't get my head round it, I quit the week before Christmas but have gone from 15st 2lbs to 13st 13lbs and then stopped so thought I'd join the gym.
    I'll check in with you whenever and see what we can acheive if you wish, all the best
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 49, a nurse too and just joined yesterday. Have done weight watchers, OA and joined friends, but always gained back what I lost and then some!
    Good luck with the weight loss.
    Hope you can reach your goal