Plateau

angeemantell
angeemantell Posts: 11 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I have lost 10lbs pretty quickly I must say but I am at a stand still. I am getting married end of March and want to lose at least another 5-10lbs.. And advice on loosing that last little bit?

Replies

• Maybe try a HEALTHY cleanse.
    I was STUCK for about a week and a half at the same weight, but it slowly started to go back down. I'm sure you will do great. Put that scale away till the day before your wedding that way you won't feel bad:)
    Congrats on getting married by the way:)
  • angeemantell
    angeemantell Posts: 11 Member
    I did a cleanse and it actually helped. I am down 12lbs now, so on my way :)
  • Mandie_P
    Mandie_P Posts: 5 Member
    It may sound silly, but any time I plateau, I always eat something unhealthy and then the weightloss continues. I'm not sure professionals recommend it, but it works for me and I've heard of others doing the same thing.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Hi there If you are getting down to your ideal weight, it gets tougher!. You may need to try upping your calories a few hundred a day especially if you are working out really hard. Also, drink lots of water and you may try increasing the intensity of your workout or just changing things up in your work out. Try other exercises, switching things up a bit. Hope this helps. I'm unable to view your diary to see exactly how many calories you are eating a day so just giving you some options. Always eat breakfast and try to include protein in every meal and snack. Good luck:)
This discussion has been closed.