Turkey Chili To Die For!

Options
I was given this recipe from a friend and went nuts over it. She is hispanic; therefore, the chili has a spicy/mexican feel to it. It makes a VERY large pot of chili. I calculated all the calories and servings. According to my measurements, I can get 15 servings of chili out of it and it equates to 268 calories per serving. It is phenominal to freeze. If you get the glad bowls and separate it out, it freezes great for lunch, etc. I never get tired of it... I found myself eating it every day for lunch for weeks. I know, it sounds weird (because I can never repeat foods like that) but I was able to with this recipe. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 lbs. Ground Turkey Meat
2 Bell Peppers (chopped)
1 Onion (chopped)
3 Cans Kidney Beans (rinsed & drained)
2 Cans Pinto Beans (rinsed & drained)
3 Cans Rotel w/ Green Chilis
3 Cans Diced Tomatoes
3 Cans Tomato Sauce

Seasonings to Taste:
Chili Powder, Salt, Pepper, Tony’s Creole Seasonings, Garlic Powder, Oregano

Instructions:
In a large pot, brown your ground turkey with the chopped onion & chopped bell peppers. At this time, you should add a small amount of the multiple seasonings. Do not over-season. You will have the opportunity to add additional seasonings later to taste. Throw everything else into the pot. Add water to the quantity you wish. Bring to a boil. At this time, determine if you need to add cornstarch/flour to thicken the chili to the consistency you wish. Reduce heat and cover for about 30 minutes.