650 Calories left!!! Need suggestions...

Options
Okay, I know it's unhealthy - I have 650 calories left today and quite a few carbs and whatnot. Not sure how it happened, my dinner was veggie heavy and I went for a run... but normally I end the day with hardly anything left. So I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a snack or small meal? I don't really feel hungry but I know I need to eat something.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Okay, I know it's unhealthy - I have 650 calories left today and quite a few carbs and whatnot. Not sure how it happened, my dinner was veggie heavy and I went for a run... but normally I end the day with hardly anything left. So I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for a snack or small meal? I don't really feel hungry but I know I need to eat something.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    PB Sandwich!
  • bellmom627
    Options
    Thanks! Any other suggestions are more than welcome.
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Yogurt with granola
    granola bar
    ice cream
    bowl of soup

And whats in the back of your closet/fridge/freezer that you only eat when you are good? You can eat some of that too.

PS. I have 8 gallons of Java Chocolate Frozen Yogurt in the outside freezer. I can't eat any till Friday.
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    sooo jealous!
  • iselab
    iselab Posts: 3
    Options
    drink some v8 juice. infusion has got a serving of fruits and veggies. Plus it tastes good!

or you can make a smoothie with frozen fruit and vanilla soy milk.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    UMMMMM-smoothies! Oh yeah!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Almonds, cashews, peanuts. Any type of nut will be calorie dense......
  • bellmom627
    Options
    thanks so much to everyone!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

I ended up with toast with soy butter (my son is allergic to peanuts so we don't have any in the house) and yogurt.

:smile: