best meal ever!

Options
bellmom627
bellmom627 Posts: 195
I made the best meal ever for dinner, and my husband said it was the best thing he's ever eaten - so DUDE!

Anyway, here's the scoop:

Veggie Sandwiches:

Steam a bag of Italian Vegetable Mix (I used Great Value Brand) and some spinach. Add Shredded Cheddar to the Italian Veggies and Mozzerella to the spinach (not much). Toast some thin, small slices of sour dough bread. Spread spinach and mozz. cheese on the bottom. Pile Italian Veggies on the spinach and top it with the second slice of sour dough bread. Tastes AMAZING!!!! 422 Calories.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    I made the best meal ever for dinner, and my husband said it was the best thing he's ever eaten - so DUDE!

Anyway, here's the scoop:

Veggie Sandwiches:

Steam a bag of Italian Vegetable Mix (I used Great Value Brand) and some spinach. Add Shredded Cheddar to the Italian Veggies and Mozzerella to the spinach (not much). Toast some thin, small slices of sour dough bread. Spread spinach and mozz. cheese on the bottom. Pile Italian Veggies on the spinach and top it with the second slice of sour dough bread. Tastes AMAZING!!!! 422 Calories.
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow that sounds great!!! i'm sittin here at work starving my butt off wishing i was you! haha