1Tsp Salt
1Tsp Pepper
2Tbsp Onion Powder
2Tbsp Garlic Powder
1Tbsp Four

Directions
5 1-cup Servings

1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
2. Wash and half potatoes (leave skin on) and place on cookie sheet.
3. Coat potatoes with EVOO, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and flour. Toss gently.
4. Cook potatoes for about 30 minutes or until done. (fork will go through when done)

*You can omitt the flour if you like. The flour gives the potatoes a little bit of a crispy coating if you add it.

Number of Servings: 4

Nutritional Info
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 104.6
Total Fat: 7.1 g
Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Sodium: 585.9 mg
Total Carbs: 10.0 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
Protein: 1.6 g

I thought it sounded good and not terribly bad in calories esp if you are craving the potatos and possibly could settle a frech fry craving! :)

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    YUM! TY for sharing! :)
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    if you make these more a dice cut they will cook better and absorb the seasoning better.

I normally dice my pots and put them in a bowl then add my oil toss them around. then I mix all my spices together and sprinkle them on to my pots when i lay them out on the cooking sheet.

~Chef Jenn~
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    I'd have to say that the calories and carbs for this are way off. 1 medium red potato has between 120-130 calories and 20-30 carbs just by itself. Just thought I would give you a heads up...
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Really??? I found it online - - I have the bag of baby red potatos here so I can double check! ... Thanks for looking out
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for sharing!