Who wants to start Slim In 6 with me

Options
Im starting my Slim In 6 DVD's tomarrow 2-24-11, I always stop at week 2 for dumb excuses, but I have a competition to win in April so Im going to do the whole 6 weeks finally...who wants to join me, add me if your down, we can keep each other motivated:wink:

Replies

• SusieMendoza1108
    Options
    I'll join you!! I bought the program about a year ago, never got past week 1. So I am happy to put it to use.
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    I'm on the last CD, blast it off...its great! Maybe I should start over
  • whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Where did u get the program from? And how much was it? If its something i can get in a store ill go buy it tonight and start with u tomorrow.
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i was thinkng of doing it also starting tomorrow :)
    I am in
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yay so today February 24th is the first day and our final weigh in and measure day will be April 5th :)
    So we do the DVD 6 days in a row and then every Wednesday is a rest day like it says to do. Take some before and after pics and dont forget to measure and weigh yourself today as well, keep me updtaed on all your guys thoughts throughout the 6 weeks, Im excited to stick to it this time for the full 6 weeks and cant wait to see your guys results....goodluck everyone :)
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    this i smy second day doing it, last night my 8 yrs old finished SIU with me without stopping:) such a motivation..
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have it, I use it when I can...but I also have the biggest loser dvd's. I can't decide which one I like more, I'm steadily losing using both :)

I did the Slim and Limber "workout" this a.m....do any of you do this before you workout? I feel like it's kind of a waste of time?

I will keep you updated if you do the same...good luck! :)