Anyone from Des Moines, IA???????

DoingThisRight33
DoingThisRight33 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey! Just looking for people from my area to work out with and help keep each other on track! I am a member at the ymca here, BUT IT IS TOO NICE OUTSIDE!! I was wondering if anyone wanted to try and give running a try. I am REALLy bad at it...but need some new workouts. Let me know!

Replies

• Hey! Just looking for people from my area to work out with and help keep each other on track! I am a member at the ymca here, BUT IT IS TOO NICE OUTSIDE!! I was wondering if anyone wanted to try and give running a try. I am REALLy bad at it...but need some new workouts. Let me know!
  • jen77
    jen77 Posts: 9
    I'm from Ankeny, but I don't run. I love to play tennis and go for walks.
  • That is cool. I always wanted to try tennis. I have two sisters and they both play in their free time. I am sure I will be bad...but it would be great to have someone to do something active with. :smile:
  • jen77
    jen77 Posts: 9
    I agree. It's really great exercise but I don't get to play very often. The only person who lives close to me that I have found to play tennis with works totally different hours than I do, so I don't get to play very often. It's so much easier to exercise with someone else. I can tell by your ticker that you have much less to lose than I do, but most of my friends are like that and I find it to be a good thing. They tend to motivate me more and push me harder. Thanks for your invite. Hopefully we can get together sometime. I leave for vacation this week but will be back next week.
This discussion has been closed.