Hi Everyone!

Options
Hey Everyone, i love this site!! i tumbled across it, and i absolutley love it. new to this.. but not new to the weight loss. i have been working out almost everyday and eating in a whole new way.. for a full year on December 4th.. and to date i have lost 32 pounds.(i recently just put back on 5 pounds :( ) i am 22 and only 5', currently 120lbs. With a goal of 105. I know its a little low, but my body just doesnt hold weight in the right places. i just want to introduce myself and say hello :) i have about 10-15 pounds left and my godness it is the hardest to come off.. trying to be paient but it gets frustrating at times.. and i have just decided to quit smoking once again. (quit last Jan for 9 months, and stopped losing weight for 4 monts!! ahh!!) but i felt great so i have to do it again, my health comes first, not the scale.
Well i am looking foward to waching all of your journeys, Thank you..
Tara <3

Replies

• Taradoodle
    Options
    Hey Everyone, i love this site!! i tumbled across it, and i absolutley love it. new to this.. but not new to the weight loss. i have been working out almost everyday and eating in a whole new way.. for a full year on December 4th.. and to date i have lost 32 pounds.(i recently just put back on 5 pounds :( ) i am 22 and only 5', currently 120lbs. With a goal of 105. I know its a little low, but my body just doesnt hold weight in the right places. i just want to introduce myself and say hello :) i have about 10-15 pounds left and my godness it is the hardest to come off.. trying to be paient but it gets frustrating at times.. and i have just decided to quit smoking once again. (quit last Jan for 9 months, and stopped losing weight for 4 monts!! ahh!!) but i felt great so i have to do it again, my health comes first, not the scale.
    Well i am looking foward to waching all of your journeys, Thank you..
    Tara <3
  • cherrymama
    Options
    Hi all. I'm just starting today and I am both nervous and excited. Hopefully, I will succeed with this program. Counting calories seems to be the best way for me to lose weight. I did it about 20 years ago and had a lot of success. My inspiration is a coworker of mine who is participating in a study at a local unitersity and he's had great success. I've got about 70 lbs to lose and I need to start right away although I am a little nervous about the upcoming holidays. I probably should also quit smoking too but one thing at a time.

This should be a lot of fun doing it with all of you.

Cherrymama
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara and Cherry! Welcome to both of you! :happy:
  • cherrymama
    Options
    Thanks. This isn't as easy as it looks. I guess it takes some practice and discipline. I went over 5 grams of fat and still have 400 + calories to go. Doesn't look like I'll use all the calories today. I guess I should plan better.