Halfway there, made a side by side picture, and just OMG!

Options

Replies

• disneymom94
    disneymom94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome pic! I have lost 14 and can see a bit of a difference-but can't wait to see much more! Great job-keep sharing. thanks
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

To post your pics, use the last link on Photobucket but make the IMG codes on both sides lowercase. It should work then. :smile:
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! You are rockin' it girl!!! 20lbs in 50 days--that's insane! Very inspiring.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! :)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Are you sure you have another 20 to lose? You look really thin to me.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I work out at home and use EA Active for the Wii, EA Active More Workouts, Your Shape for the Kinect, Just Dance 2, and go for long, brisk walks with my daughter in the stroller. I do those about 6 times a week!!
    51 Days?! What have you been doing to reshape like that? Your waist is so tiny.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Options
    18 more lbs down will put me at 150. I can't believe but I JUST am now in the Normal range at 168 according to the BMI charts. So silly, I swear!
    Congrats! You look great. Are you sure you have another 20 to lose? You look really thin to me.
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Whoa, great progress!!! 20 lbs is huge and the difference is so noticeable! Can't wait to achieve the same?

How hard did you work to lose 20 lbs in 51 days??? That's how much I need to lose in about the same time!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Options
    I just really want to say thank you to ALL OF YOU! Your comments are so thoughtful and so motivating. Thank you so much! <3 If anyone wants to me friends feel free to send a request! I'd love it!! :)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Options
    Thank you so much! You know, I've been keeping my cals from 1200-1350ish daily and I work out 6 days a week for at least 30 minutes but normally I'm around 45 minutes to an hour. I seriously drink a ton of water and hot green tea. Lots of cardio and my workout games I use have me using a resistance band for the toning. Good luck to you! You can totally do it!
    Whoa, great progress!!! 20 lbs is huge and the difference is so noticeable! Can't wait to achieve the same?

How hard did you work to lose 20 lbs in 51 days??? That's how much I need to lose in about the same time!
  • Jaedynmoon
    Options
    Thanks HungryTuna!! I know it IS crazy how big of a difference it makes on our 5'9 frames!!
    Wow Jaedyn! Great job!! You look fantastic! Man 20 pounds makes a big difference on a frame like ours LOL.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I can see it...great job!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    great job
  • janece4684
    janece4684 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    Fantastic!! BTW, you look WAY thinner then 168lbs.
  • CougNurse2011
    Options
    Whoa my god you look great!! And thats just 20lbs?! Imagine you at your goal!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You're doing fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!