i cant eat enough calories

Options
>_> what do i do ? i mean i dont just want to eat junk :/ i go by serving sizes

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Protien shakes, nuts, peanut butter - all healthy for you and will get you to your calories without making you feel stuffed if you space things out.
  • hubbardmm
    hubbardmm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Protien shakes, nuts, peanut butter - all healthy for you and will get you to your calories without making you feel stuffed if you space things out.
    all im eating is salad with ver very very little dressing and these weight watcher smart food hamburgers their so good serving size is on and their tiny and 200 calories -_- or school food idk what in those thier food is all fake and stuff
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Exactly. But it will depend on your goals and activity level as to whether you'll need to eat more fat, carbs, or protein. Protein will make you feel more full and give you a more stable blood sugar, generally. Protein shakes, peanut butter, cottage cheese are good choices for protein. Carbs, just make sure to choose whole grains and not processed so you can get the most out of them.

EDIT: How do you know you're not eating enough if you don't know what's in your food? Calorie wise.
  • lirienleigh
    Options
    try eating more REAL meat. like turkey. and try to make yourself a lunch for school. school foods are horrible for you, and you often dont know what exactly is in them > <
    and try eating darker green leaf salads, with a olive oil, vinegar dressing, or make your own out of mustard/ catchup. things like that. put the turkey/ any small amount of meat on your salad to get yourself the protein, and give yourself a snack of yogurt/ cottage cheese. hope this helped :3
    good luck!

EDIT: forgot to mention fruit! if you put a little bit of fruit in your diet, on your salad or in your yogurt or whatnot it will beef up your calories. in a good way :3
    like i put mangos in cottage cheese > >
    cause i love mango.
    or make a protein shake in the morning from whey and add some blueberries/ strawberries/ oranges...etc.