MFP's Runners Club June 27th

Options
GREETINGS!!!

Well...I am in Germany so I thought I would start the thread while you are all happily sleeping with thoughts of running in your heads! Since I am kinda on vaca over here (my husband is having back surgery!) I decided NOT to bring my running shoes and take the week off. BAD IDEA. I am having running withdrawals!!!!! Not to mention that were we are at is about 70 degrees...BEAUTIFUL...and walking paths EVERY WHERE!. This is a runners dream!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: And here I sit..with flip flops...can I run in those? Would it be wrong to just go buy some new shoes?? UGH! Hope you all have great runs today.....I am JEALOUS!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happy Running!!

Ali (from across the Ocean!)
:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    GREETINGS!!!

Well...I am in Germany so I thought I would start the thread while you are all happily sleeping with thoughts of running in your heads! Since I am kinda on vaca over here (my husband is having back surgery!) I decided NOT to bring my running shoes and take the week off. BAD IDEA. I am having running withdrawals!!!!! Not to mention that were we are at is about 70 degrees...BEAUTIFUL...and walking paths EVERY WHERE!. This is a runners dream!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: And here I sit..with flip flops...can I run in those? Would it be wrong to just go buy some new shoes?? UGH! Hope you all have great runs today.....I am JEALOUS!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Happy Running!!

Ali (from across the Ocean!)
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Why did this go under food and nutrition???? UGH! I reposted under Fitness....USE THAT ONE!! LOL