Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where did it go??

There was a hilarious post about fat jokes, can anyone tell me what happened to it???

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    its been pulled...quite sad really considering the thread title stated exactly what it was, no one had to look if they were going to be offended and it wasn't poking fun at individuals, most of us made the jokes concern ourselves!
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    That's junk!! So if I'm offended by something someone says in their post I should report them and have it pulled, even if the subject of their posts states exactly what it is?? That's crazy!! So what if I'm offended by some of the before pictures on some of the posts even though the subject line says "before & after pictures"? Or if someone's asking questions about bodily functions even though subject line says "embarrassing question"? I mean really, let's grow up!!!
  • That was my post, actually...entitled "fat jokes - post them here" ....I didn't post it to piss anybody off, but whatever. :angry:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Yeah the PC Police strikes again. Let just one person get offended by a thread and they can't get it deleted fast enough. Nope, they have to make sure nobody else can enjoy it if they don't.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I think it's funny that the one who was so offended won't own up to it.
  • Trying this again!! Visit my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mama_mia3/view/fat-jokes-take-2-75173

Blog can't be moderated or deleted due to whiners, so.... Fat jokes...post 'em if you got 'em!!