question about eating back calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    How long do you plan to live on 400 calories a day? Seriously, how long do you think your body can live on that? The majority of the people who eat their calories back plan on living this lifestyle forever and not just doing it rapidly so they can then go through the whole process again in 6 six months.

And MFP is VERY clear that they want you to eat them back. That's why they add the calories to your totals. Not doing so would be like going on Weight Watchers and telling them that you think that counting points is stupid.

(and those who think that the only point of exercise is to burn calories will be for certain going through this process again in a few months when they reach their arbitrary number on their scale, stop exercising and gain back any of the weight that MFP helped them lose.)
  • heathersouthern09
    Options
    I taked to my doctor and i DO NOT have to eat them all back as long as im eating 1200 a day and its healthy of course he also says if ur bodys telling you that your hungry listen to it! :)

.,... some people on here are just rude!