Shedding For The Wedding

Options
Did anybody else watch this show tonight? Thoughts?
I think it'll be fun to watch.

Replies

• emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I hated it just as much as Biggest Loser... b/c it is addictive and I know I will totally watch it!!! :angry:
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes, I watched it. I think it will be fun to watch as well!!!
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    i thought it was alright, hoping they lose alot more then they lost tonight, make it interesting
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    i watched it. idk if i like it or not though. 30 pound loss in 1 week? even if it is between the two of them...15lb loss/per person. is that safe?!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot it was on tonight! :sad: I knew I forgot something! ..booo! Laura, you'll have to text me and remind me, lol. I'm forgetful!!
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I watched it and loved it. I watch the biggest loser as well and I like the idea of the elimination block and then the elimination challenge better than the voting off business that biggest loser does. I think it will be fun to watch, they all had me laughing at some point. Plus I feel like the whole atmosphere is more laid back than on the biggest loser.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :sad: I missed it too! Stupid after work nap!
    Maybe it'll be online...:flowerforyou:
  • RunWithJess
    RunWithJess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I watched it! My hubby was like "O-man, isn't Biggest Loser enough?!" LOL.
    The Football team is immediately my favorite. Looking forward to watching again. I like how the chopping block/challenge at the end better than the voting. Voting always makes game play so nasty, and I don't like that part.
    I work in the wedding business - so it's the combination of my two passions!!