Deleted post

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much. Everyone on the forums are a little on edge due to a *ahem* sexual excapade post of one person and the resultant firestorm that caused and day before yesterday's very strange tirade about someone trying to steal someone's man. It's been a very strange week on MFP, so don't worry.

I thought the 4 guy thing was an exaggeration of the OP because no one could find the post

as for the someone trying to steal someone's man thing... wut?

i agree it's been a weird week

Where the heck have I been???? :noway: :grumble:

Okay, Mike needs to add a rating R or salicious icon on these posts!!!
  • mama_mia3
    Options
    Gonna try this again! Visit my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mama_mia3/view/fat-jokes-take-2-75173

They can't moderate my blog nor delete it! Fat jokes...post 'em if you got 'em!!
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much. Everyone on the forums are a little on edge due to a *ahem* sexual excapade post of one person and the resultant firestorm that caused and day before yesterday's very strange tirade about someone trying to steal someone's man. It's been a very strange week on MFP, so don't worry.

I thought the 4 guy thing was an exaggeration of the OP because no one could find the post

as for the someone trying to steal someone's man thing... wut?

i agree it's been a weird week

Well, the 4 guy post wasn't an exaggeration, but it did result in a 9-page thread of bickering which then resulted into random nothingness. The man stealing drama somehow came to light with the posting of an interesting thread with a not so nice spelling of the word 'country'. The rambling thread was deleted either by the Head Honchos or the OP and said OP's account has since been deactivated.

Soo, as we near another weekend, get out the low-salt, air-popped popcorn and tune in!!! BTW, I didn't start any of those threads, I just spend WAY too much time on the computer.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    In this ridiculous PC world, if anything offends ANY ONE then NO ONE can enjoy it.

So lame. People really should lighten up and ignore something they don't find appropriate. There are MILLIONS of people in this world. I guarantee something at sometime by someone will be offensive. Oh well. Grow up.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    The world would be a much better place if we all learned how to laugh at ourselves more. I live on self-depricating humor. :drinker: