Hello, have fun on your journey, and never quit!

Options
Hey there,

I had been technically a member since last year when I downloaded the android app for myfitnesspal. I loved its database, and it's VERY useful for counting calories for one thing. However, I haven't filled out my profile until tonight. It has been almost 4 weeks since I seriously started working out, have been trying to eat healthier for weeks longer. And finally decided to also make my decision "permanent" by publicly appearing here. :)

You see, I am very excited because I was working out seriously from home, and thanks to a great and affordable gym in NYC,
I am now working out there as well. :) I haven't missed a day since starting, and am so eager for tomorrow morning. My decision to be fit IS permanent, so by being here I also hope to share with you my fit and healthy lifestyle journey, so perhaps we can inspire each other out as we should. :)

As you can see in my profile, I was really over weight back in 2008! I didn't like myself too much back then (unfortunately), but much has changed since then. One thing I gotta tell you all, NEVER HATE YOURSELF. YOU ARE GOLDEN! Keep working hard at losing weight/keep a great fitness level, etc. whatever your goal may be. But never stop adoring yourself, because you are special, and you are worth the special care you are taking of yourself.

Whatever your dream or goal may be, just be consistent, and keep at it! No matter who stands in your way, aim for that which makes you happy. I learned this the hard way myself, when I wasn't living up to my potential. You can shed those pounds, and you can and will be the person you want to be. :) Of course, we will always be a work in progress (I certainly am!) but it's good to be able to say "I am doing the best I can to help myself be, look, and feel my best!"

I would say more, but just check out my profile. Never stop dreaming, and never stop working towards that dream. :) We often have no idea of how many great things we can achieve on our life journey, and of how those great things may also inspire others on their respective journeys as well.

Love and best wishes on your journey,

The Star Ace